Friday, 5 February 2016

Chanel Lait Douceur & Lotion Douceur

I've always had trouble with my skin, mainly down to neglect admittedly but that was because it was quite troublesome! My skin is what you call combination, I have an oily t-zone, some normal patches and also some dry patches. Because it covers virtually the entire spectrum of different skin types I've struggled to find products that work for me. 
Enter Chanel Lait Douceur & Lotion Douceur. 


I was a loyal fan of Origins Checks & Balances but with a job that involves 12hr shifts and constantly on my feet I needed something that would cleanse quickly so I could hurry on to bed after a late shift! Lait Douceur is part of Chanel's range aimed at Normal/Combination skin and you can apply it either with your fingers or a cotton pad onto a dry face until it becomes a silky texture and either leave or rinse if you choose. The product itself comes out as a white runny texture and goes quite a long way. Your face is left feeling fresh and clean with it's nice subtle fragrance. 

Lotion Douceur is the next part of my routine and although Lait Douceur does a fine job of cleaning my skin it's the lotion that manages to get into the difficult parts. I use the toner as a kind of rinse, instead of water and you won't believe sometimes what you manage to miss when cleansing. The skin feels nice and hydrated and not dry at all after use and also has a fragrance similar to that of the cleanser.

The only problem with these products are the price. At a hefty £30 each the Lait Douceur is 150ml and the Lotion Douceur is 200ml. A little does go a long way so think of these as a long term investment into your skin care. Personally, with the results I'm getting I would definitely repurchase these when they run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment