Charlotte Tilbury Filmstars On The Go in The Spy Who Loved Me & Rebel Without Cause
A while back Charlotte Tilbury had an offer where if you bought one Filmstars On The Go Palette you got one free. I saw this as my opportunity to finally try the brand that's been raved about.
The Spy Who Loved Me comes with a soft plum and darker champagne colour. Again the premise is the same in that it has a creme texture and has the multi-function. I like to use this colour for evening wear as it has a sort of darker feel to it.
At £42 a palette I think this is rather on the expensive side for two colours in one palette. I like the idea of it being multi-function but with that in mind you are likely to use it faster than anything else. I would not have purchased these unless the offer was on. If you've got the extra cash and you are after multi-function then these could be a great investment. Otherwise, I would use those pennies to purchase individual products that will last you longer.


No comments:
Post a Comment